Monday, January 30, 2012

Mormon Channel

www.mormonchannel.org

I have been listening to messages that I downloaded from The Mormon Channel as I drive around for work, and it has really blessed my life. If you have not done so, PLEASE have a look and listen to or watch a sample of what is available. My favorite so far have been the "Conversations" channel when members of the Quorum of the 12 are interviewed with their wives. Today I listened to Elder and Sister Holland and the power and goodness which literally radiates from them made me weep with joy and hope as I heard them. You have got to check it out!


Hope On!


Why art thou cast down, O my soul?  and why art thou disquieted within me?  hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
(Old Testament | Psalms 42:11)



P.S. This is my adorable niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment