Pers. Prog. Faith - pg. 14 V.E. #2.
What qualities does one need to teach faith to their children? I have been watching my sweetheart Laura for about 15 years now, and her quiet faith has always impressed me. I believe that the unassuming faith that most women seem to come by naturally is one of the main reasons why The Lord chooses his daughters to principally nurture the children, and not His sons. The more men and women I come to know, the more I am convinced that The Lord knows what He is doing with the family roles of each. Don't get me wrong, there are some impressive men in the world, and even more so in The Lord's Kingdom, but Father's Daughters generally have a simple, quiet, patient, enduring faith that I don't see as readily in myself and a majority of the men I know. Laura, and many other sister's I know seem to have a corner on the market when it comes to charity, kindness, compassion, humility, patience, virtue, and endurance. Little wonder why they are the ones principally entrusted with the nurturing of the faith of children. I believe this is why it is typically the tender hands of a woman that can produce the prize winning garden; nurturing is the key. I am glad that my Father in heaven has placed so many incredible women in my life to teach me how I can be more like Him by observing them.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
(New Testament | Matthew 15:28)
Hope On!

No comments:
Post a Comment